Friday, May 8, 2009

French Dip Sandwiches

Ingredients:
  •    Rump Roast-- or any lean looking roast 
                             any size that will feed your family
                             and fit in your crock pot
  •    2 to 3 cans Campbells French Onion Soup. 
       Note: I only use Campbells. I have tried others and its just not 
                    the same!
  •   1 Loaf French Bread 

That's it--3 simple ingredients!! You can't go wrong with this one

Directions:
Put roast in crockpot and pour soup over it
 Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high
 Take roast out and shred, then place back in soup mixture

Use soup base for the "dip"
Sometimes I will broil the bread and sometimes I am too lazy to do that. Either way, this sandwich is delicious.  Thanks to my friend Holly for this great and super easy recipe!

Your Weekly Meal Planner,

0 comments:

Post a Comment