Sunday, May 10, 2009

Be The Message

I know I just posted my weekly meal plan for May 11th-May 17th but there will be some changes in our meal plan this week. We will be participating in this!
Won't you join us?


Here is my plan for this week

MONDAY
Caribbean Rice and Beans--recipe

TUESDAY
Rice with Chili Beans--no brainer with this one, just buy chili beans in a can and pour over rice


WEDNESDAY
Tony Chachere's Red Beans and Rice


THURSDAY
Rice with Lentils--my mom makes great lentil beans, so I will attempt to duplicate her recipe, she cooks without measuring so this should be interesting for me


FRIDAY
Rice with Pinto Beans

So it is rice and beans for us all week. Do you have any good rice and beans recipes? If so, pass them along in the comment section below


Your Weekly Meal Planner,
BannerFans.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment