Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 24th-August 30th

You would think that I haven't eaten this whole summer since I last posted a couple of months ago. But if you thought that, you would be wrong my friend and the proof is in the scale!!

So here I go with a weekly meal plan again!

MONDAY
  • Cubed Steak with Tomato Gravy--this is my mother-in-laws recipe so I am going to give it a stab! Don't really have a recipe, so I'm gonna wing it. If it turns out good, I will post how I made it!--recipe added
  • Served over Rice
  • Broccoli
  • Spreads-for dessert--recipe
TUESDAY
  • Chicken Tenders--nothing special here, I'm buying the precooked chicken tenders this week.
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Cream Gravy
  • Green Beans
  • Strawberry Shortcake--recipe
WEDNESDAY
  • Navy Beans with dumplings
  • Corn Bread
  • Green Salad
  • Jello-O
THURSDAY
  • Stuffed Green Peppers--recipe
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Green Beans or Broccoli or both depending on what I have leftover
  • Pudding
FRIDAY
  • Out to eat!
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
  • Quick and Easy Potato Soup--recipe
  • Grilled Cheese

Your Weekly Meal Planner,
moms logo

0 comments:

Post a Comment