Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crockpot Chicken Alfredo

So easy and yummy! I love crockpot recipes. Fix it and forget it!!

  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed
  • 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
  • 1 c. parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 c. melted butter
  • 1/4 c. whole milk {not fat-free or 2%}
  • 16 oz. sour cream
  • 1 envelope of Italian dressing mix
  • 1 lb. fettuccine noodles


Stir everything together in a crockpot except for the noodles. Cook on LOW for 6 hours. Then make the pasta according to package directions then drain. Stir the pasta into the crockpot and serve.



Your Weekly Meal Planner,
moms logo

2 comments:

  1. yum!!!! I will definantly try this! We love anything involving pasta here :) Last time I made chicken alfredo, we went thru 2lbs of pasta!
    I make something similar in the crock pot, only instead of cream of chicken and parmesan, ect, I use cream of mushroom, and instead of pasta, I use baby red potatoes. Let it sit and cook all day, an hour or two before serving, I mix in some green beans!

    I love how you post a whole week of recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, Heidi! This was so good, and easy. I worked all night, slept three hours got up and made this and went for a long nap. Woke up cooked the pasta and ate. Went back to work and worried all night the leftovers wouldn't be there the next day!

    Thanks,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete